- Duration: 14 hours
How to Complete the Florida Continuing Education Renewal
To renew their Florida real estate sales associate license, licensees are required to complete 14 hours of continuing education every two years. This requirement includes a mandatory component of 3 hours of instruction in Florida Real Estate Law, as mandated by the Florida Real Estate Commission. Our online Florida Real Estate Law course is available to fulfill this Core Law requirement.
As of October 1, 2017, in addition to the 3-hour Core Law course, licensees are also required to take a 3-hour Ethics and Business Practices course during each licensure renewal period. Completing both the Core Law course and the Ethics and Business Practices course will count for 6 hours towards the total 14 hour continuing education requirement. At least 8 hour of the 14 hour requirement must be from “specialty” courses and any other courses that can be applied towards the 14 hour CE requirement must be approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission. This change will be mandatory for licensees whose license expires on or after September 30, 2018, in order to give licensees sufficient notice to complete the additional education.
PLEASE READ: At-Distance Learning Key Features
- This class is self-paced and self-study.
- Materials that will be sent upon registration.
- It’s each student’s responsibility to determine what course is required for their license renewal.
- Students must review the materials provide and pass a Final Quiz based on the materials with a passing grade of at least 80%.
- We will then submit the hours to the state licensing department within 2-3 business days.
- This course does not include the license renewal fee which must be submitted independently to the state.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
- State Licensing Authority (Click Here)
- SAVE TIME & MONEY on Future Renewals w/ a CE Plus Membership (Click Here)
- 21 Things I Wish My Broker Had Told Me eBook (Click Here)
- Sales and Marketing 101 for Real Estate Professionals eBook (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Cameron Academy provides courses through third-party companies and acts as an intermediary between the student and the third-party company. As such, Cameron Academy wishes to inform its students that the requirements and pricing of the courses offered may be subject to change. Students are advised to independently verify any necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. Cameron Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. The third-party company is solely responsible for publishing and updating course content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. Any customer and/or technical support will be provided through the third-party company, and Cameron Academy will not be held responsible or liable for any issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products