- Duration: 4 hours
How to Complete the Kansas Defensive Driving and Insurance Discount Course
Online Defensive Driving Course in Kansas
Want to save money on your car insurance premiums? Have a traffic violation that can be dismissed? Not a problem – Our Kansas defensive driving course is the quickest, easiest route to taking care of all your driving needs. You shouldn’t have to move mountains for a traffic citation, or jump through hoops for an insurance discount. We’ve developed a course that actually fits into your schedule, rather than interrupts it!
100% Online Defensive Driving Course Means Easy Ticket Dismissal from Home
Dismiss your Kansas traffic ticket without ever setting foot in a classroom. Our course is 100% online and gives you all the tools you need to get that ticket out of your life with minimal hassle. If you’ve been given the okay to take our Kansas defensive driving course, you’ll be on your way to safe, responsible driving in no time! With a 100% online course, you’ll enjoy endless benefits.
- Freedom to set your own pace – complete the course in one afternoon, or split it up into more manageable chunks of study time
- Work from any computer – as long as you have an Internet connection, you can be a better driver
- No classroom to drive to – save time and money by completing your defensive driving course from the comfort of your own home
- Retake the final exam as many times as you want – you’re practically guaranteed to pass!
- Auto-resume feature – Log in anywhere you want and pick up right where you left off
Easy, Convenient, and Kansas DOI Approved for Quality Education
Our Kansas defensive driving online course is approved by the Kansas Department of Insurance through AAA and meets all the requirements necessary to get a hefty insurance discount or dismiss your traffic ticket. The course itself is composed of 8 short, easy-to-understand chapters that clearly explain the ins and outs of safe and responsible driving. By the time the course is over, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- Kansas traffic law
- Defensive driving techniques and best practices
- Strategies for dealing with hazardous road conditions
Each chapter ends with a 10-question quiz, and once you have completed all chapters, you’ll have to score 80% or better on a 25-question multiple-choice final exam in order to officially complete the course. If you’re worried about passing, don’t sweat it – we offer unlimited retakes on your quizzes and final exam. You’re guaranteed to pass our Kansas online defensive driving course.
Save Money on Your Kansas Auto Insurance – Guaranteed!
Did you know that if you voluntarily take a Kansas defensive driving course, your insurance company is required to give you a 3-year reduction on your premiums? All you need to do is contact your insurance provider, let them know you’re taking our course, and give them a copy of your certificate of completion once you’re done. Earning a Kansas insurance discount is that easy!
How it Works – Defensive Driving Course in Kansas
Whether you’re looking to dismiss a minor traffic violation or gain a mandatory 3-year reduction on your auto insurance premium, Our Kansas Online Traffic School course gives you a quick and easy way to accomplish each of those goals. Below, you’ll find the process required to complete your ticket dismissal or earn your insurance reduction in Kansas.
How to Dismiss a Traffic Violation
- Contact your court and ask if you are eligible for ticket dismissal through a defensive driving course. The courts will grant a ticket dismissal on a case-by-case basis – it is not mandatory in the state. Depending upon your violation, you may be required to appear at your court date, listed on the citation, to request permission for ticket dismissal. If you aren’t required to appear, call your court before the date listed and ask them if you are eligible based on your driving history. Generally, you must:
- Possess a valid, non-commercial Kansas driver’s license
- Have been cited for a minor moving violation
- Have no outstanding violations on your driving history
- Enroll in and complete your Kansas Defensive Driving course. Your court may give you a deadline by which you must complete your course. Keep this in mind when pacing yourself through your lessons!
- Submit your certificate of completion to your court. We will deliver your proof of course completion to your home via the delivery method you’ve chosen. Make sure you get it to your court on time, or your violation will appear on your driving history, and you may be subject to outstanding fines or fees related to your ticket.
Check your driving record.
After the court has processed your defensive driving course, check your driving record. You should see a removal of 3 points from your history.
How to Get a Mandatory 3-Year Discount on Kansas Auto Insurance Premiums
- Enroll in and complete our Kansas defensive driving course. Taking a defensive driving course in Kansas automatically qualifies you for a mandatory 3-year reduction on your premiums. You can renew that discount every 3 years by retaking the online Kansas defensive driving course.
- Submit your certificate of completion to your insurance company. I Drive Safely will deliver your completion certificate to you through whichever method you chose. You are then responsible for submitting it to your insurance provider in order to earn that discount.
- Enjoy your reduced insurance rate.
In 3 years, you may renew your discount by coming right back here to I Drive Safely and enrolling in our easy online course once again.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For More Information Visit:
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.