- Duration: 40 weeks
How to Get a Michigan Real Estate License
To get your real estate license in Michigan, you need to be at least 18 years of age and have successfully completed education and examination requirements required by the Occupational Code, PA 299 of 1980, as amended.
- Salesperson applicants must complete a required 40-hour Michigan Real Estate Fundamentals course.
- Your real estate school will submit your certificate of completion to the State of Michigan. Always keep a copy of completion certificates for your records.
- Apply for licensure within 36 months of completing your pre-license course.
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email from the State of Michigan notifying you of your authorization to register for the exam.
- Register and pass the salesperson’s exam with the exam provider, Psychological Services, Inc. (PSI). To schedule your exam, visit the PSI website.
Broker sponsor requirements
- You do not need to have a broker at the time you submit the license application.
Upon completion of your real estate exam and in order to practice as a real estate salesperson, you must be sponsored by a licensed Michigan Employing Broker.
3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Michigan Real Estate License
- Unlimited Earning Potential: With a real estate license, you have the potential to earn as much as you want. Your income is not limited by a salary or hourly wage, so you can earn as much as you are willing to work for.
- Flexibility: As a licensed real estate agent, you have the freedom to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. This allows you to balance your work and personal life in a way that works best for you.
- Helping People: As a real estate agent, you have the opportunity to help people achieve their dreams of owning a home or investing in property. This can be incredibly fulfilling and rewarding, both personally and professionally.
Overall, getting a real estate license is a great way to make more money, enjoy flexibility and independence, and make a positive impact on others.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
- Kaplan (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.