- Duration: 30 hours
How to Get a Tennessee Real Estate Broker License
Educational Requirements to Obtain a Broker’s License
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have graduated from high school or obtained the equivalent of a high school degree (GED).
- Must have an active license that meets one of the following criteria:
- Twenty-four months actively licensed, if licensed as an affiliate broker on or before May 12, 1988.
- Thirty-six months actively licensed, if licensed as an affiliate broker after May 12, 1988.
- Twenty-four months actively licensed, if the candidate has a baccalaureate degree with a major in real estate.
- Have successfully completed 120-hours in approved real estate education, including 30 hours in “Office/Broker Management” class taken at a school approved by TREC.
- Have completed, signed and submitted the licensing application provided by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission along with the required fee. TREC will notify the candidate when they can make an examination appointment.
- Have successfully passed both the Tennessee and National portions of the PSI Broker Real Estate Exam.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.