How to Pass the Washington D.C. Property & Casualty Insurance Exam on Your First Try!
The Property & Casualty Live & OnDemand two-day class features live online exam prep with full access to our expert instructors. This interactive webcast provides the structure and format of classroom instruction with the convenience of online study. Focusing on both Property & Casualty Insurance, you can prepare with a scheduled live online class, and then access the recorded video to review at your convenience.
Additional Study Tools
- Property & Casualty Insurance Pre-Licensing Flashcards (Available in Spanish!) Frequent coverage of insurance terms and concepts is essential for success on the state licensing exam. This efficient, effective study tool is line of authority specific and portable for quick self-quiz anywhere. Test your knowledge on foundational insurance terms with more than 100 review cards for each line of authority.
- InsurancePro™ QBank (Property & Casualty) Are you ready to perform on the state exam? Test yourself with hundreds of insurance practice questions and solutions. Offering an online user guide for quick reference, the InsurancePro™ QBank also gives you the ability to:
- Build personalized exams based on difficulty, length, or specific topics.
- Complete the exams online or print them out.
- Review your performance on previously taken exams.
- Track time spent on a question and/or exam.
- Search for specific questions based on keyword, ID, or notes.
- Create personal notes and bookmarks on questions for future reference.
- Insurance QuickSheet (Property and Casualty) Maximize your time and refresh your memory. This print study tool helps you prepare with a quick review of the “must-know” key definitions and concepts on the insurance exam. Available for the following exams: Property & Casualty, Life & Health, Life Only, Health Only.
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. Average salary statistics may vary and are published by ZipRecruiter via their website. Cameron.Academy does not assume responsibility for this third-party data and users should independently research its’ accuracy. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.