- Duration: 90 hours
How to Get a Washington Real Estate License
Washington Broker Licensing
Educational Requirements to Obtain a Broker’s License:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior to taking the exam complete 90 hours of education (within 2 years), including 60 hours of Real Estate Fundamentals and 30 hours of Real Estate Practices.
- Pass the Real Estate Broker examination.
- Complete a fingerprint background check through the Washington State Patrol and the FBI, if you don’t already have one on file.
- Submit completed application and fees.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
- Kaplan (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.