What to Know Before Getting the Series 7 and Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) License
License Requirements and Steps
- Age Requirement: Minimum 18 years old.
- Association with a Firm: Not required for the SIE exam.
- Exam Validity: SIE exam results are valid for four years.
- Corequisites: Passing the SIE Exam is a prerequisite for the Series 7 Exam.
- Prerequisites: None.
Cameron Academy’s SIE/Series 7 Premium Package is a comprehensive study solution for those preparing for the FINRA Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) and Series 7 exams. This package combines the benefits of classroom learning with the convenience of online study. It includes interactive webcast classes for both the SIE and Series 7 exams, customizable study calendar, License Exam Manual, and a variety of practice exams. Designed to ensure a deep understanding of the key exam topics, the package allows for targeted practice in weak areas with the SecuritiesPro™ QBank and offers a suite of resources for effective exam preparation.
- Customizable Study Calendar.
- License Exam Manual (LEM) in print and PDF.
- Live Online Classes for both SIE and Series 7.
- Class Notes in print and PDF formats.
- SecuritiesPro™ QBank for customized quizzes.
- Comprehensive Video Library.
- Checkpoint, Midterm, Practice, and Mastery Exams.
- Exam Tips & Content Updates.
- InstructorLink™ for additional support.
- 5-month online access, extendable for an additional period.
3 Reasons to Take This Course
- Broader Range of Investment Products: The Series 7 license authorizes the holder to sell a wide range of investment products. This includes corporate securities, municipal bonds, U.S. government securities, options, direct participation programs, investment company products, and variable contracts. This broad scope enables financial professionals to offer a diverse array of investment options to their clients, making them more versatile and valuable in their roles.
- Career Advancement in the Securities Industry: Holding a Series 7 license is often a prerequisite for many positions in the securities industry, especially those involving direct sales or trading of securities. It opens doors to advanced roles in brokerage firms, investment banks, and financial advising firms. Professionals with this license are seen as more credible and knowledgeable, which can lead to better job opportunities, promotions, and career growth.
- Increased Earning Potential and Client Base: Professionals with a Series 7 license generally have access to a wider client base due to their ability to offer a greater variety of investment products. This can lead to increased earnings through commissions, fees, or other income associated with the sale and management of these securities. The license also positions individuals as comprehensive financial advisors, enhancing their ability to attract and retain clients who seek diverse investment portfolios.
3 Benefits of Taking the Course with Cameron Academy
- Interactive and Flexible Learning: Live classes offer real-time interaction, and online access provides flexibility to study at your convenience.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Ensures deep understanding of both SIE and Series 7 exam contents, critical for success in the financial industry.
- Career Advancement: Earning these licenses can significantly enhance career prospects in securities, leading to potentially higher earning opportunities in the financial sector.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.