How to Get a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
- Length | 63 Hours (2 Weeks)
- Delivery | Live-Stream (Zoom)
- Location | In-Home (Personal Computer)
- Dates | April 10 – 21, 2023
- Times | 5 – 10pm
- Frequency | Monday – Friday (Weekdays)
- 2-Week Tuition
- Textbook (PDFs)
- Final Exam
- Study Materials and Resources
- Personal Computer or Laptop (No Mobile Devices or Tablets)
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Working Webcam and Microphone
- Quiet Space Free from Noise/Distractions
- Promo Extended | Save $50
- Coupon Code | CAMERONAPR3
- Ends | April 7, 2023
To be eligible for the Sales Associate license, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Possess a valid Social Security number
- Demonstrate honesty, truthfulness, trustworthiness, good character, and a reputation for fair dealing
- Be competent and qualified to conduct real estate transactions and negotiations with safety to investors and others.
Steps to Get a Florida Real Estate License
- Complete a 63-hour pre-licensing course: Enroll in an approved pre-license education course, such as the one offered by Cameron Academy, and successfully complete the required 63 hours of instruction.
- Pass the end-of-course examination: Achieve a minimum passing grade of 70% on the end-of-course examination provided by your pre-license education provider.
- Submit fingerprints and complete a background check: Use a Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) approved Livescan Service Provider to submit your fingerprints and undergo a background check.
- Apply for the real estate license: Submit an application to the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) and pay the required application fee.
- Pass the Florida Real Estate License Exam: Schedule and pass the state exam with a minimum score of 75%. Pearson VUE administers the exam, and you have 210 minutes (3.5 hours) to complete it.
- Wait for application review and license issuance: The Florida Real Estate Commission will review your application and issue your license, usually within 10 business days after passing the state exam.
- Find a sponsoring broker and activate your license: Locate a broker to work with, complete a Real Estate Sales Associate Form, and submit it to the FREC to activate your license. Now, you are ready to start your career as a licensed real estate sales associate in Florida!
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
Cameron Academy’s 63-hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre-License Course is designed to provide aspiring real estate professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the industry. Our comprehensive curriculum covers all essential topics required by the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC), such as real estate principles, property ownership, contracts, financing, and more. The course is taught by experienced instructors who are dedicated to ensuring students have a thorough understanding of the material and are well-prepared to pass both the end-of-course examination and the state exam. With flexible delivery options, including in-person, streaming, and online, Cameron Academy’s pre-license course accommodates various learning styles and preferences, setting students on the path to a successful career in real estate.
- Comprehensive 63-hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre-License Course
- Expert instructors with years of industry experience
- Multiple delivery methods, including in-person, streaming, and online
- Interactive study materials, quizzes, and handouts
- Engaging video lessons for each topic
- Excellent customer service and support throughout your journey
Why Cameron Academy?
Look no further than Cameron Academy, FLORIDA’S TOP-RATED SCHOOL with Over 3,000 5-Star Reviews!
Cameron Academy stands out as the premier choice for aspiring real estate professionals because of our unwavering commitment to student success. With a proven track record of excellence, our top-rated pre-license course offers a comprehensive curriculum designed by expert instructors who possess years of industry experience. We understand that every learner is unique, which is why we provide multiple delivery methods, including in-person, streaming, and online options, to cater to various learning styles and preferences. Our interactive study materials, quizzes, engaging video lessons, and outstanding customer service ensure a supportive and enriching learning experience. By choosing Cameron Academy, you’re not only investing in a high-quality education, but also joining a community of thousands of satisfied students who have successfully launched their real estate careers with our help.
Enroll in Cameron Academy’s top-rated 63-hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre-License Course and kickstart your career in real estate. Expert instructors, engaging content, and flexible delivery methods – your success is our priority!
- Exam Prep Course
- Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law eBook
- Florida Real Estate Exam Manual for Sales Associates and Brokers
- Florida Sales Associate Pre-licensing Key Point Review Audio MP3s
- Mastering Real Estate Math eBook
For More Add-Ons (Click Here)
Sales Agent Links
- Apply for a Sales Associate License: Online / Printable
- Sales Associate: Exam Candidate Information Booklet (PDF)
- Sales Associate: Exam Content Outline (PDF)
- Sales Associate: Real Estate Law Exam (PDF)
General Licensing Links
- View Application Status
- Schedule Your State Exam (Pearson Vue)
- License Search (DBPR)
- Pre/Post-Licensing Requirements (PDF)
- Real Estate License FAQ
- File a Complaint
By enrolling in the Live-Stream Florida Real Estate Sales Associate 63-Hour Pre-License Course offered by Cameron Academy (“Course”), you agree to comply with the following Internet, Device, and Environment Policy:
- Reliable Internet Connection: All students must have a reliable internet connection for the duration of the Course. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure a stable connection and make-up classes due to technical issues at their own discretion.
- Device Requirements: Students are required to use a personal computer or laptop with a working webcam and microphone to participate in the Course. Tablets and mobile devices are not permitted.
- Learning Environment: Students must select a dedicated, quiet space to attend each class session, free from distractions and background noise.
- Tuition Discounts and Payment: To receive any tuition discounts, students must pay the full course fee online before the discount expiration date. Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- COVID-19 Policy: In the event of any changes to the type of class or class format due to COVID-19 or other circumstances, students must adhere to Cameron Academy’s policies. Unless the class is canceled, the student is expected to accept any changes without prior notice. By paying for the Course online, you agree to accommodate any possible changes.
By enrolling in the Live-Stream Florida Real Estate Sales Associate 63-Hour Pre-License Course with Cameron Academy, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to comply with the terms stated in this Internet, Device, and Environment Policy. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in dismissal from the Course or forfeiture of tuition fees.For more information please call 220-CAMERON (226-3766) Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm