How to Get Your Michigan Real Estate Sales Agent License
Michigan Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be of good moral character
Steps to Get a Michigan Real Estate License
- Complete the 40-hour Michigan pre-license course approved by LARA
- Apply for your Michigan Real Estate License and pay the $88 application fee
- Receive approval and register for the Michigan Real Estate License Exam (cost: $79 per attempt)
- Pass the exam with a score of 81/115 or higher
- Wait for your license to be issued (5-10 business days)
- Find a broker sponsor and submit Employing Broker notification to complete the license application process
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
The Cameron Academy 40-Hour Michigan Real Estate Sales Agent Pre-License Course is designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to pass the state licensing exam and start a successful career as a real estate agent in Michigan. This comprehensive online course covers essential topics such as property ownership, contracts, financing, and more.
- 40 hours of online instruction
- Self-paced learning
- Exam Prep Edge to help you pass the state exam on your first attempt
- In-depth study materials, including practice exams and flashcards
- Three bonus courses: Building Your Sphere, Building Your Real Estate Business, and Is Commercial Real Estate For You?
3 Reasons to Get a Michigan Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Take the first step toward a rewarding and fulfilling career in Michigan real estate with Cameron Academy’s online 40-Hour Pre-License Course. With our comprehensive materials and expert guidance, you’ll be on your way to becoming a successful real estate agent in no time. Don’t wait – enroll today and start building the future you’ve always dreamed of!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.