How to Renew Your New Jersey Insurance Agent License
New Jersey Insurance License Renewal Requirements
- Complete 24 CE credits every two years (3 hours must be from approved ethics courses)
- Complete a one-time 4-credit annuity training course for life insurance producers
- Complete 8 hours of initial Long-Term Care Training and 4 hours of continuing education
- First renewal only: Complete a 3-hour course on flood insurance and the National Flood Insurance Program
Steps to Renew a New Jersey Insurance License
- Fulfill the required CE credits, including ethics, annuity, long-term care, and flood insurance training
- Pass the closed book online certification exam with a minimum score of 70%
- Complete CE requirements by the last day of your birth month, biennially
- Report course completion within 15 days, providing your agent’s license number or SSN
- Check for any applicable exemptions, such as holding an insurance designation with maintained CE
Upgrade your skills with Cameron Academy’s New Jersey Insurance Agent Continuing Education Course. This online course covers life, health, property, and casualty insurance, along with specific training in annuity, long-term care, and flood insurance to meet state requirements.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date content on insurance topics
- Engaging online platform for a seamless learning experience
- Multiple training methods available: online, company seminars, and classroom
- Timely reporting to the New Jersey Department of Insurance
3 Common Penalties of Late License Renewal
- Fines and fees: Late renewals may result in additional fines and fees.
- License suspension: Failure to renew your license on time may lead to license suspension, which can impact your ability to work in the industry.
- Reinstatement process: Late renewals may require agents to go through the reinstatement process, which can be time-consuming and costly.
Why Choose Cameron Academy
Our expertly crafted content, flexible learning options, and dedicated support ensure you receive the best education possible. Our user-friendly platform, competitive pricing, and timely reporting make completing your license renewal requirements a seamless experience. Join the thousands of satisfied students who have successfully completed their courses with us and invest in your future. Enroll with Cameron Academy today and feel the passion we have for empowering insurance professionals like you!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.