Pass the New York Real Estate Exam on Your First Try!
This OnDemand course is ideal when used in conjunction with our New York pre-licensing titles. It features topics on license law, agency, disclosure, finance, fair housing, investment and commercial properties, and more. All questions are designed to mirror the state licensing exam, and are written and reviewed by real estate professionals.
This course will help you prepare for and score higher on the New York real estate licensing examination. Detailed information, practice questions, and in-depth rationales make this a must-have resource.
5 Helpful Tips to Pass the New York Real Estate Exam
Passing the New York real estate license exam on your first try is all about being prepared and confident. Here’s how to do it:
- Master the material by studying the relevant laws and principles.
- Take practice exams to get comfortable with the format and difficulty of the real estate license exam.
- On the day of the exam, make sure you’re well-rested and have eaten a good breakfast to help you focus.
- During the exam, read each question carefully and answer to the best of your ability. If you’re unsure, try to eliminate incorrect choices before guessing.
- After the exam, review any areas where you struggled and make sure you understand them before taking the exam again.
With these tips, you’ll be ready to ace the New York real estate license exam and kickstart your real estate career!
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.