How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Arizona Real Estate Designated Broker License
Real Estate Broker License Renewal Requirements Arizona
- Renewal Date: Every 2 years
- Hours Required: 30 hours
- 24 mandatory hours
- 3 hours in agency law
- 3 hours in contract law
- 3 hours in real estate legal issues
- 3 hours in fair housing issues
- 3 hours in disclosure
- 9 hours of Broker management clinics
- 6 general hours
- 24 mandatory hours
Steps for Arizona Broker License Renewal
- Complete the 30-hour continuing education course
- Pass the final exams with at least an 80% score
- Obtain electronic course completion certificates from your account
- Log in to the Arizona licensing system online and follow the prompts to renew
- Pay the applicable state license renewal fees
Meet your Arizona real estate license renewal requirements with Cameron Academy’s comprehensive 30-hour online course for designated brokers and brokers. This course package covers all mandatory topics, ensuring you stay up-to-date with industry regulations and best practices.
- Comprehensive 30-hour online course for Arizona designated brokers and brokers
- Meets all mandatory continuing education requirements
- Courses designed to cover essential industry topics
- Convenient online course delivery with flexible scheduling
- Electronic course completion certificates available for download
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your Arizona real estate career with Cameron Academy’s 30-hour online continuing education course. Stay informed, compliant, and ahead of the competition by enrolling today!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.