How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your DC Real Estate License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements DC
- Renewal date: February 28 every odd-numbered year for Brokers and Property Managers; August 31 every odd-numbered year for Salespersons
- Hours required: 15 hours, with specific requirements for Salespersons, Brokers, Property Managers, and Reciprocity
- Salespersons: 9 mandatory hours, 3 Property Management hours, 3 elective hours
- Brokers: 9 mandatory hours, 3 Property Management hours, 3 Broker Supervision hours
- Property Managers: 9 mandatory hours, 6 Property Management hours
- Reciprocity: 3 hours in DC Fair Housing, 3 hours in DC Property Management
Steps for DC License Renewal
- Complete the required continuing education hours based on your license type
- Pass the final exams with a score of at least 75%
- Obtain course completion certificates from the online platform
- Renew your license online and attest to the completion of required continuing education hours
- Retain course completion certificates for potential audit by the Office of Professional Licensing Administration (OPLA)
Cameron Academy’s online courses for District of Columbia (Washington DC) Real Estate Sales Agents, Brokers, and Property Managers provide the required 15 hours of continuing education. Each course package is tailored to meet the specific requirements for each license type, ensuring a seamless license renewal process.
- Comprehensive online course material
- 15 hours of continuing education, including mandatory and elective hours
- Engaging and interactive content
- Unlimited final exam retakes
- Electronic course completion certificates
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Empower your real estate career in the District of Columbia with Cameron Academy’s tailored online courses. Stay informed, meet your continuing education requirements, and renew your license with confidence!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.