How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Indiana Real Estate Managing Broker License
Real Estate Managing Broker License Renewal Requirements Indiana
- Renewal Date: Every 6/30 every three years
- Hours Required: 36 hours (12 hours required for each year of the 3-year renewal cycle)
- 12 Required Hours
- 24 Elective Hours (these hours can be made up of either elective or required hour courses)
Steps for Indiana Managing Broker License Renewal
- Complete the required continuing education hours.
- Ensure that the school reports course completions within seven to ten days from the course completion date.
- Pass the final exam with at least 75%.
- Receive an electronic certificate of completion upon successful course completion.
- Log in to the Indiana licensing system online and follow the prompts to renew.
Cameron Academy offers a comprehensive online course for Indiana Real Estate Managing Brokers, meeting the state requirements for continuing education. This course consists of 36 hours of relevant and engaging content, with a mix of mandatory and elective hours. Topics covered include brokerage ethics, legalities, operations, risk management, fair housing, and property inspection issues, ensuring you are well-equipped with the latest knowledge and best practices in the industry.
- Approved by the Indiana Real Estate Commission
- Interactive and engaging online content
- Meets REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement (please confirm with your local association)
- Convenient access to course materials and final exam
- Electronic certificate of completion provided upon successful course completion
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your career and ensure compliance with Cameron Academy’s comprehensive online continuing education course for Indiana Real Estate Managing Brokers. Enroll today and gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to succeed in the ever-changing world of real estate!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.