How to Get Your Kentucky Real Estate Sales Agent License
Kentucky Real Estate License Requirements
- Must be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have obtained a high school diploma or equivalency certificate (GED)
- Complete an approved 96-hour pre-licensing course
- Pass a background check and fingerprinting process
- Pass the Kentucky Real Estate Sales Associate Exam
- Submit a license application and pay the required fee
- Obtain Errors and Omissions Insurance
Steps to Get a Kentucky Real Estate License
- Successfully complete an approved 96-hour pre-licensing course
- Complete your fingerprinting and background check
- Take the Kentucky Real Estate Exam
- Complete your license application and pay the required fee
- Obtain Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Wait for the background report to come back as a pass and receive your license document
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
This package includes 96 hours of instruction required to be eligible for a Kentucky real estate salesperson license. The program prepares learners for the Kentucky state licensing exam and provides the practical business knowledge and foundation necessary to be a successful real estate salesperson in Kentucky.
- Self-paced online course delivery system that manages the minimum seat time requirement
- Final exams must be passed with a minimum of 75%, with 2 retakes permitted
- Proctored final course exam requirement
- Offered by The CE Shop, with course completion certificates available for download and email
- Complies with Kentucky state requirements
- Includes three additional courses to help build your business: Building Your Sphere, Building Your Real Estate Business, and Is Commercial Real Estate For You?
3 Reasons to Get a Kentucky Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Start your journey to becoming a real estate agent in Kentucky with the Kentucky Real Estate Sales Agent 96-Hour Pre-License Course. Our online course delivery system manages the Kentucky state requirement for minimum seat time, final exams, and proctoring, making the process as convenient and straightforward as possible. Plus, with additional courses aimed at helping you build your business, you’ll have all the tools you need to succeed.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.