How to Renew Your Maine Insurance Agent License
Maine Insurance License Renewal Requirements
- Complete 24 hours of CE every 2-year reporting period
- 3 hours of ethics required within the 24-hour CE requirement
- Workers’ Compensation training: One-time, 3-hour training for applicable agents
- Long-Term Care Training: 8-hour initial training course and 4-hour ongoing training every 2 years
Steps to Renew a Maine Insurance License
- Complete the required CE hours according to your license type and state regulations, including 3 hours of ethics training
- Fulfill the Workers’ Compensation and Long-Term Care Training requirements, if applicable
- Pass the closed book online certification exam with a minimum score of 70%
- Complete CE requirements within the biennial period, which begins on the first day of your birth month and ends on the last day of your birth month two years later
- Report course completion within 30 days and pay any necessary fees
Keep up to date and compliant with Cameron Academy’s Maine Insurance Agent Continuing Education Course. Designed for life, health, property, and casualty insurance agents, our comprehensive online course covers essential topics, including ethics, workers’ compensation, and long-term care insurance requirements.
- Comprehensive coverage of relevant insurance topics
- Engaging and user-friendly online platform
- Expert support throughout the course
- Multiple training methods available: online, correspondence, company seminars, classroom, and CBT/CD-ROM
- Timely reporting to the Maine Bureau of Insurance
3 Common Penalties of Late License Renewal
- Fines and fees: Late renewals may result in additional fines and fees.
- License suspension: Failure to renew your license on time may lead to license suspension, which can impact your ability to work in the industry.
- Reinstatement process: Late renewals may require agents to go through the reinstatement process, which can be time-consuming and costly.
Why Choose Cameron Academy
Our expertly crafted content, flexible learning options, and dedicated support ensure you receive the best education possible. Our user-friendly platform, competitive pricing, and timely reporting make completing your license renewal requirements a seamless experience. Join the thousands of satisfied students who have successfully completed their courses with us and invest in your future. Enroll with Cameron Academy today and feel the passion we have for empowering insurance professionals like you!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.