How to Renew Your North Dakota Insurance Agent License
North Dakota Insurance License Renewal Requirements
- Complete 24 hours of CE biennially, including 3 hours of Ethics training
- Annuity Requirements: One-time 4-credit training course
- Annuity Best Interest Training Requirement: One-time 4-credit course or 1-credit course if prior training completed
- Long-Term Care Training: One-time 8-hour course, 4 hours biennially thereafter
- Flood Requirements: 3-hour training course in compliance with FEMA and NFIP
Steps to Renew a North Dakota Insurance License
- Complete the required 24 hours of CE, including the mandatory topics and any additional training courses
- Pass the closed book online certification exam with a minimum score of 70%
- Complete CE requirements by the last day of your birth month every two years
- File a biennial renewal application and pay a $25 fee
- Report course completion within 15 days (Agent’s NPN required for reporting)
Stay current with North Dakota Insurance Agent Continuing Education requirements with Cameron Academy’s comprehensive course, covering Life, Health, Property, and Casualty insurance, Annuity, Long-Term Care, and Flood Insurance.
- Comprehensive and relevant content for insurance professionals
- Flexible learning options, including online, correspondence, company seminars, classroom, and computer-based training
- Timely reporting to the North Dakota Department of Insurance
- Unlimited exam retakes for optimal learning outcomes
3 Common Penalties of Late License Renewal
- Fines and fees: Late renewals may result in additional fines and fees.
- License suspension: Failure to renew your license on time may lead to license suspension, which can impact your ability to work in the industry.
- Reinstatement process: Late renewals may require agents to go through the reinstatement process, which can be time-consuming and costly.
Why Choose Cameron Academy
Our expertly crafted content, flexible learning options, and dedicated support ensure you receive the best education possible. Our user-friendly platform, competitive pricing, and timely reporting make completing your license renewal requirements a seamless experience. Join the thousands of satisfied students who have successfully completed their courses with us and invest in your future. Enroll with Cameron Academy today and feel the passion we have for empowering insurance professionals like you!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.