How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Texas Real Estate License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements in Texas
- Renewal Date: Every two years by the end of the month in which the license was initially issued
- Hours Required: 18 hours
- 4 hours – Legal Update I: Laws, Rules and Forms
- 4 hours – Legal Update II: Agency, Ethics, and Hot Topics
- 3 hours – Contracts-related course
- 7 hours – Electives
- Additional Requirement: 6-hour broker responsibility course (if applicable)
Steps for Texas Real Estate License Renewal
- Complete the required 18 hours of continuing education, including mandatory and elective courses.
- Retain electronic copies of course certificates of completion for a minimum of five years.
- Submit proof of completed continuing education courses with your renewal application, if required.
- Renew your license through the Texas licensing system online, and pay any applicable fees.
Cameron Academy’s Texas Real Estate License 18-Hour Continuing Education Course provides an in-depth and engaging learning experience tailored to help you meet your licensing requirements and excel in the real estate industry. This comprehensive package covers mandatory legal updates, contracts-related content, and elective topics to ensure you stay informed and up-to-date.
- Meets all required hours for license renewal
- Engaging and relevant course content
- Immediate electronic certificate of completion upon course completion
- Accessible online, offering flexibility and convenience
- Final exams not required for Texas continuing education credit
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s online courses! Our comprehensive and engaging continuing education courses provide the knowledge and skills you need to excel in the industry while meeting your licensing requirements. Invest in your future success and enroll today with Cameron Academy!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.