How to Get Your Utah Real Estate Sales Agent License
Utah Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Hold a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Not have had a felony in the last five years or a misdemeanor involving fraud, misrepresentation, theft, or dishonesty within the last three years, starting from the time of conviction/plea or completion of any jail/prison sentence
Steps to Get a Utah Real Estate License
- Complete the 120-hour pre-licensing course
- Pass the Utah Real Estate License Exam
- Complete fingerprinting and background check
- Submit your real estate license application
- Await application review and license approval
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
Cameron Academy’s 120-hour Utah Real Estate Sales Agent Pre-License Course is designed to provide you with the necessary instruction and knowledge to obtain your Utah real estate license. The course covers crucial topics, including ownership of real estate, real estate brokerage and the law of agency, contracts, property management, and more. With additional resources such as exam prep materials, a math handbook, learning library, and practice exams, you’ll be well-prepared to pass the Utah state licensing exam and succeed in your real estate career.
- 120-hour online pre-licensing course
- Exam prep materials and practice exams
- Math handbook for real estate calculations
- Learning library for additional resources
- Includes 3 bonus courses to jumpstart your real estate business
3 Reasons to Get a Utah Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Embark on an exciting and rewarding career in real estate with Cameron Academy’s comprehensive 120-hour Utah Real Estate Sales Agent Pre-License Course. With our expert guidance and resources, you’ll be well-equipped to pass the licensing exam and thrive in your new profession. Enroll today and start building the future you’ve always dreamed of!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.