How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Alabama Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements Alabama
- Renewal Date: 8/31 every even-numbered year
- CE Due Date: 9/30 every even-numbered year
- Hours Required: 15 hours every 24 months
- 3 hours in Risk Management Level 1
- 3 hours in Risk Management Level 2
- 9 hours in Commission-approved elective courses
Steps for Alabama License Renewal
- Complete 15 hours of continuing education every 24 months
- Finish mandatory hours in Risk Management Level 1 and Level 2
- Complete 9 hours of Commission-approved elective courses
- Submit course completions to the Alabama Real Estate Commission
- Pay applicable renewal fees
Stay up-to-date with your Alabama real estate continuing education requirements with Cameron Academy’s comprehensive 15-hour course for sales agents and brokers. Learn the latest risk management strategies and expand your knowledge with our selection of elective courses, designed to keep you informed and compliant in the ever-evolving real estate industry.
- 15-hour Alabama Real Estate Commission (AREC) approved continuing education course
- Biennial renewal requirement for active sales agents and brokers
- Comprehensive coverage of risk management and industry-specific topics
- Convenient online course delivery with flexible scheduling
- Meets mandatory hours in Risk Management Level 1 and Level 2
- 9 hours of Commission-approved elective courses
- Course completions reported within 7 to 10 days
- Electronic course completion certificates available for download
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Stay ahead of the curve with Cameron Academy’s Alabama Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 15-Hour Continuing Education Course. Our flexible online format and expertly designed courses will help you meet your biennial continuing education requirements with ease and confidence.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.