How to Get Your Arizona Real Estate Sales Agent License
Arizona Real Estate License Requirements
- Age: Be at least 18 years of age when applying for a license.
- Education: Complete 90 hours of “in classroom” or online Real Estate Salesperson pre-licensing education at an approved Arizona real estate school and pass the examination at an ADRE approved real estate school, college, or university.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card: Issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Disciplinary Actions Disclosure Form (LI-214/244): Information and documentation relating to the applicant’s background must be provided upon application for licensure.
- Contract Writing Class: 6-hour Contract Writing Class required before applying for a license.
- Fees: Fees are listed on the License Fee Schedule at www.azre.gov.
Steps to Get a Arizona Real Estate License
- Complete the 90 hours of required pre-licensing education.
- Obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card from Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Complete the Disciplinary Actions Disclosure Form (LI-214/244).
- Attend the 6-hour Contract Writing Class.
- Submit your license application and all required documents to the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
- Pass the state and national examinations administered by Pearson VUE.
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
Our Arizona Real Estate Salesperson License course covers the required 90 hours of pre-licensing education and the 6-hour Contract Writing Class. The online course delivery system manages seat time requirements, ensuring a smooth and efficient learning experience. The course includes an end-of-course examination that must be passed with a minimum score of 75%.
- Comprehensive coverage of pre-licensing education and Contract Writing Class.
- Online course delivery system that manages seat time requirements.
- Final exams with a passing score of at least 75%.
- Electronic course completion certificates provided upon completion.
3 Reasons to Get a Arizona Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Get your Arizona real estate license with our comprehensive pre-licensing course and start your new career today! Enroll now and embark on the journey to becoming a successful real estate salesperson in Arizona.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.