How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Arizona Real Estate Sales Agent License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements Arizona
- Renewal Date: Every 2 years
- Hours Required: 24 hours
- 18 mandatory hours
- 3 hours in agency law
- 3 hours in contract law
- 3 hours in commissioner’s standards
- 3 hours in real estate legal issues
- 3 hours in fair housing issues
- 3 hours in disclosure
- 6 general hours
- 18 mandatory hours
- Max Hours in a 24-Hour Period: 9 hours
Steps for Arizona License Renewal
- Complete 24 hours of continuing education, including 18 mandatory hours and 6 general hours
- Pass the final exams with a minimum score of 80%
- Obtain an electronic copy of the course certificate of completion from Cameron Academy
- Submit the certificate(s) of completion with your renewal application (if required)
- Pay the applicable state license renewal fees
Complete your Arizona real estate license renewal requirements with Cameron Academy’s 24-hour online continuing education course for sales agents and brokers. Our comprehensive course includes all mandatory hours and general hours needed to maintain your license, while providing the flexibility to learn at your own pace.
- 24-hour Arizona-approved continuing education course
- Covers mandatory hours in agency law, contract law, commissioner’s standards, real estate legal issues, fair housing issues, and disclosure
- 6 general hours included
- Convenient online course delivery
- Final exams with unlimited retakes
- Electronic course completion certificates available for download
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Stay ahead of the game and keep your Arizona real estate license active with Cameron Academy’s online 24-hour continuing education course. Enroll now to fulfill your renewal requirements and continue your successful career in the Arizona real estate market!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.