How to Get Your California Real Estate Broker License
California Real Estate License Requirements
- Age: Be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience: A minimum of two years full-time licensed real estate salesperson experience in the last five years or a four-year degree from an accredited college or university including a major or minor in real estate.
- Education: Complete the following statutory required college-level courses: Real Estate Practice, Legal Aspects of Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Economics or General Accounting, and three elective courses from the list provided.
- Pass the written state exam.
Steps to Get a California Real Estate License
- Complete the required education, including five CA DRE required courses and three elective courses.
- Complete an original Broker Examination Application and send it along with an official transcript showing successful completion of the statutory college-level real estate courses and degree(s).
- Pass the California Real Estate Broker written state exam.
Our California Real Estate Broker 360-Hour Pre-License Course covers the required statutory college-level courses and three elective courses, allowing you to choose the ones that interest you. This comprehensive package also includes state-of-the-art exam prep products to help you succeed in your licensing journey.
- Access your courses anytime it is convenient for you
- Choose from a variety of elective courses
- Prepare for the licensing exam with included exam prep products
- Save on this valuable package
3 Reasons to Get a California Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Jumpstart your California Real Estate Broker career with our 360-Hour Pre-License Course! With engaging content, flexible access, and expertly crafted exam prep, we’ll help you navigate the path to success. Enroll today and take the first step towards a rewarding career in real estate.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.