How to Complete the First Renewal of Your California Real Estate Sales Agent License
Requirements to Renew Your California Real Estate License
- Complete 45 hours of DRE-approved continuing education
- Four separate 3-hour courses in ethics, agency, trust fund handling, and risk management
- 3-hour Fair Housing course with an interactive participatory component
- 2-hour Implicit Bias Training course
- 18 hours of consumer protection courses
- Remaining hours can be related to consumer service or consumer protection courses
Steps to Complete the First Renewal of Your California Real Estate License
- Complete the required 45-hour California Real Estate Sales Agent First Renewal Course
- Pass final exams with a minimum score of 70%
- Obtain electronic course completion certificates
- Submit your renewal application to the California Department of Real Estate
- Ensure compliance with DRE rules regarding course completion and final exams
California Real Estate Post-License Course Description
This comprehensive 45-hour first renewal course covers all the required topics for sales active licensees renewing for the first time in California. With modules focusing on mandatory subjects, consumer protection, and consumer service, this course offers a well-rounded education to help you excel in your real estate career. The course is designed to meet the California Department of Real Estate’s continuing education requirements.
California Real Estate Post-License Course Features
- 45-hour DRE-approved first renewal course
- In-depth coverage of mandatory subjects, consumer protection, and consumer service
- Online course delivery with daily progress management
- Final exams with a minimum passing score of 70%
- Electronic course completion certificates available for download
- Course expiration varies, but generally one year after order date
3 Benefits to Renewing Your California Real Estate License Early
- Stress-Free Completion: By renewing your license early, you can avoid the last-minute rush and the stress that comes with it. With ample time, you can better plan your schedule, allocate enough time to study the course materials, and ensure a thorough understanding of the topics covered. This enables you to complete the course at a comfortable pace and successfully pass the final exam.
- Uninterrupted Business Operations: Renewing your license early means you won’t have to worry about any lapse in licensure. This ensures that you can continue providing seamless services to your clients without any legal or administrative hurdles. An uninterrupted license status also helps maintain your professional reputation in the industry.
- Access to Updated Information: Real estate rules and regulations are constantly evolving. By renewing your license early, you gain access to the most up-to-date information, ensuring that you stay compliant with the latest changes in the industry. This knowledge not only benefits your professional growth but also allows you to provide better services to your clients, ultimately enhancing your overall success in the real estate business.
What Happens When You Don’t Renew Your License On Time?
Failing to renew your real estate license on time can result in penalties, including fines, suspension of your license, and potentially losing your license altogether. It can also negatively impact your professional reputation and disrupt your ability to conduct business as a real estate agent.
Protect Your License: Renew Today!
Elevate your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s California Real Estate Sales Agent 45-Hour First Renewal Course. Stay compliant and gain the knowledge you need to succeed in California’s competitive real estate market. Don’t wait – start your journey to becoming a successful real estate agent today!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.