How to Reinstate Your Colorado Real Estate Broker License
Colorado Real Estate License Reinstatement Requirements
- Must have had a Colorado real estate license that has been expired for more than three years
- Must complete the 72-hour reinstatement program
- Must pass both the National and State portions of the PSI Colorado Broker Licensing Exam
- Must submit a reinstatement application, all supporting documentation (including a fingerprint form), and proof of Errors and Omissions Insurance, signed by an employing broker
- License fees must be paid in full
Steps to Reinstate Your Colorado Real Estate Broker License
- If you wish to reinstate your expired license, you must submit a reinstatement application and include the appropriate documents and fees.
- Once your application, documents, and fees are received, your license expiration date will be set to December 31 of the year of reinstatement.
- Successful reinstatement of an expired license will move that license from an Expired status to an Inactive status.
- To update your license to Active status, you must complete the “Transfer / Activate / Inactivate license” application.
- Reinstatement is only available for 3 years past the date of license expiration.
- Any licensee who fails to reinstate within 3 years of the license expiration date must reapply for that license.
The 72-Hour Colorado Real Estate License Reinstatement Program is designed to help individuals who have had their Colorado real estate license expire for more than three years to reinstate their license. This program provides 72 hours of Commission-approved education that covers all the topics required for license reinstatement, including Colorado Contracts and Regulations, Real Estate Law and Practice, and Practical Applications. Upon completion of the program, students will be prepared to take the state licensing exam and reinstate their Colorado real estate license.
- The 72-Hour Colorado Real Estate License Reinstatement Program is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
- The program can be taken online from anywhere with an internet connection, allowing students to complete the course at their own pace.
- The program is mobile-friendly, enabling students to access course materials from their smartphone or tablet.
- Experienced instructors are available to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Upon completion of the program, students will receive a certificate of completion.
Enroll now in the 72-Hour Colorado Real Estate License Reinstatement Program and get back on the path to success in the real estate industry. Our comprehensive education and expert instructors will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to reinstate your Colorado real estate license and achieve your career goals.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.