How to Become a Colorado Real Estate Employing Broker
Colorado Real Estate Employing Broker Requirements
- Active licensed broker for at least 2 years within the 5-year period preceding application
- Accumulate a minimum of 50 points based on the point system within the 5-year period preceding application
- Pass the pre-licensing final exams with a minimum of 75%
Steps to Become a Colorado Real Estate Employing Broker
- Verify active licensed broker experience and point accumulation
- Enroll in the 24-hour Pre-License Course for Employing Broker
- Attend live online classes and participate for the required number of hours
- Pass the pre-licensing final exams
- If required, take and pass the state portion of the license exam
Enhance your real estate career by upgrading your license to Employing Broker status with our 24-hour live online Brokerage Administration Course. This comprehensive course, designed to meet all Colorado Real Estate Commission requirements, provides the essential knowledge needed to run a successful brokerage firm and is worth 12 hours of continuing education credits.
- Live online classes accessible from home or office
- Interactive learning with opportunities to engage with instructors and other students
- Comprehensive coverage of brokerage administration topics
- Meets Colorado Real Estate Commission requirements
3 Benefits of Starting Your Own Real Estate Brokerage
- Financial Independence: Owning a brokerage allows you to build a stable income, earn higher commissions, and benefit from agents’ sales.
- Flexibility and Control: As a brokerage owner, you have the freedom to make strategic decisions, manage your time, and create a unique brand and company culture.
- Professional Growth and Recognition: Running a successful brokerage enhances your reputation, expands your network, and offers valuable experience in entrepreneurship and management.
Take charge of your real estate career and elevate your expertise with our 24-hour Brokerage Administration Course. With live online classes and engaging content, you’ll be ready to upgrade your license and lead your brokerage to success.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.