How to Renew Your Florida Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) License
Every state-licensed MLO is required to complete 8 hours of NMLS-approved continuing education annually, beginning the year they are licensed, unless Pre-Licensure Education (PE) was completed in the same year. The annual CE requirements include 3 hours of federal law, 2 hours of ethics, 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending, and 1 hour of Florida-specific education.
The deadline to complete CE is December 31. MLOs in Florida are prohibited from applying for license renewal if they have not completed CE. As it may take up to seven (7) days for a course provider to report course completion to NMLS, MLOs are strongly encouraged to complete their CE well before the deadline to avoid potential issues with license renewal.
By enrolling in the Florida Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) 8-Hour Continuing Education Course at Cameron Academy, you will gain valuable insights and knowledge to stay compliant with state and federal regulations, ensuring the ongoing success of your mortgage career. Don’t wait until the last minute – register for this essential online course today!
Cameron Academy is pleased to offer the Florida Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) 8-Hour Continuing Education Course, a comprehensive online training program designed to fulfill the annual continuing education (CE) requirements for state-licensed MLOs. This engaging and interactive course covers essential topics, including federal law, ethics, non-traditional mortgage lending, and Florida-specific regulations, ensuring you stay up-to-date with industry standards and maintain your MLO license.
- Federal Law (3 hours)
- In-depth coverage of current federal laws and regulations governing the mortgage industry
- Ethics (2 hours)
- Fraud prevention, consumer protection, and fair lending issues
- Non-traditional Mortgage Lending (2 hours)
- Exploration of non-traditional mortgage products and practices
- Florida-specific Education (1 hour)
- Review of Florida-specific laws and regulations impacting the mortgage industry
3 Benefits of Early License Renewal
- Stay Ahead of the Curve with Cameron Academy: Renewing your MLO License early with Cameron Academy ensures you’re up-to-date with the latest industry regulations and changes without any hiccups. Their top-notch courses and expert instructors will give you a competitive edge over your peers and help you stand out as a proactive and well-informed professional. After all, who doesn’t want to be seen as a go-getter in the industry?
- Stress-Free Renewal Process: We all know that last-minute scrambles can be nerve-wracking. By renewing your MLO License early through Cameron Academy, you’ll enjoy a smooth and streamlined experience that takes the stress out of license renewal. Say goodbye to anxiety and hello to peace of mind, knowing that you’re all set for another exciting year in the mortgage industry!
- More Time for Education and Growth: With your license renewal through Cameron Academy out of the way, you can focus on what really matters – your personal and professional growth! Use the extra time you’ve saved to explore new training opportunities, attend industry conferences, or network with fellow professionals. You’ll be amazed at how much more you can achieve when you’re not worrying about renewal deadlines!
Protect your license and elevate your mortgage expertise with Cameron Academy’s MLO License Renewal Course, where cutting-edge knowledge and unparalleled support converge to propel you towards professional success.
Are You Late? No Worries.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron.Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron.Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron.Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.