How to Get Your Hawaii Real Estate Sales Agent License
Hawaii Real Estate License Requirements
- Citizenship or Residency: The candidate should be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien.
- Age: The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- Competency: The candidate must have a reputation for or a record of competency, honesty, truthfulness, financial integrity, and fair dealing.
- Note that meeting these requirements does not guarantee that the candidate will be granted a license. The Hawaii Real Estate Commission may still reject an application based on factors such as criminal history, disciplinary action by a professional organization, or false statements made on the application.
Steps to Get a Hawaii Real Estate License
- Background Check – submit a Request for Preliminary Decision form to check eligibility
- Real Estate Pre-Licensing Course – complete 60 hours of coursework
- Hawaii Real Estate License Exam – pass the 130-question exam with a minimum of 56/80 on the National section and 35/50 on the State section
- Real Estate License Application – file a complete application with the proper fees and required documents
- Application Review – wait for your license to be issued, which usually takes 3-5 business days
- Real Estate License Sponsorship – be employed or associated with a current and active Hawaii licensed real estate broker or brokerage firm
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
The Hawaii Real Estate Sales Agent 60-Hour Pre-License Course is designed to provide you with the instruction necessary to be eligible for a Hawaii salesperson license. Our online course delivery system ensures that you meet the Hawaii Real Estate Commission’s seat time requirement of a minimum amount of time engaged in the course content. Our self-paced course includes study materials like real estate practice exams and flashcards, ensuring that you are prepared to pass the exam on your first attempt.
- Self-paced online course with study materials
- Meets Hawaii Real Estate Commission seat time requirement
- 60 hours of pre-license coursework
- Exam Prep Edge included
- Access to eTextbook Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession, 12th Edition
- Building Your Sphere course
- Building Your Real Estate Business course
3 Reasons to Get a Hawaii Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Take the first step to becoming a successful real estate salesperson in Hawaii with our comprehensive online pre-license course. With access to study materials and practical business knowledge, you’ll be prepared to pass your exam and start your career.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.