How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Illinois Real Estate Broker License
Real Estate Broker License Renewal Requirements Illinois
- Renewal Date: 4/30 every even-numbered year
- Hours Required: 12 hours
- 4 hours: Mandatory Core hours
- 8 hours: Elective hours
- Includes a 1-hour IDFPR-mandated Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Max Hours in a 24-Hour Period: No more than 12 hours of continuing education per day
Steps for Illinois Broker License Renewal
- Complete the required 12 hours of continuing education, including 4 hours of Mandatory Core and 8 hours of Elective hours
- Finish courses within the expiration date listed in your account
- No final exam required for continuing education credit in Illinois
- Obtain an electronic course completion certificate from the online platform
- Submit the certificate(s) of completion with your renewal application, if required
Cameron Academy’s online courses for Illinois Real Estate Brokers provide the required 12 hours of continuing education, including 4 hours of Mandatory Core and 8 hours of Elective hours. The comprehensive course package ensures a smooth license renewal process, while meeting the 1-hour IDFPR-mandated Sexual Harassment Prevention Training requirement.
- Comprehensive online course material
- 12 hours of continuing education, including Mandatory Core and Elective hours
- Engaging and interactive content
- Electronic course completion certificates
- Courses designed to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career in Illinois with Cameron Academy’s outstanding online courses. Stay ahead of the competition, meet your continuing education requirements, and renew your license with confidence!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.