How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Indiana Real Estate Broker License
Real Estate Broker License Renewal Requirements Indiana
- Renewal Date: 6/30 every three years
- Hours Required: 36 hours (12 hours per year)
Steps for Indiana Broker License Renewal
- Complete the required 36 hours of continuing education courses (12 hours per year)
- Ensure all course completions are reported to the state within seven to ten days from the course completion date
- Keep the electronic certificate of completion provided by the course provider for a minimum of five years
- Log in to the licensing system online and follow the prompts to renew your license
Cameron Academy’s Indiana Real Estate Broker 36-Hour Continuing Education Course is designed to help active real estate brokers fulfill their state-required continuing education hours. The course is divided into three 12-hour packages, each offering a unique set of elective courses to provide comprehensive knowledge and up-to-date industry insights.
- 36 hours of continuing education content
- Convenient online course delivery
- A diverse selection of elective courses to choose from
- Final exams with a minimum 75% passing requirement
- Electronic certificates of completion provided immediately upon course completion
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career and stay ahead of the competition with Cameron Academy’s Indiana Real Estate Broker 36-Hour Continuing Education Course. Enroll today and experience the convenience and expertise of our comprehensive online program designed to help you succeed!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.