How to Get Your Indiana Real Estate Broker License
Indiana Real Estate License Requirements
- Must be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school degree or the equivalent (GED)
- Complete an approved 90-hour real estate pre-licensing course
- Pass the Indiana Real Estate Exam with a minimum of 60/80 on the National section and 38/50 on the State section
- Submit the proper application forms and pay the $60 application fee
- Must be associated with a current and active Indiana sponsoring broker to issue your license
Steps to Get a Indiana Real Estate License
- Complete the 90-hour Indiana Real Estate Broker Pre-Licensing Course, including Exam Prep Edge and the Math Handbook.
- Take the Final Exam (closed-book and closed-note) provided by the pre-license education company and pass with a minimum of 75%. This test is not the same as the state exam.
- Register and take the Indiana Real Estate Exam, either in-person or remotely. The exam fee is $53 per attempt.
- Once you’ve passed the exam, submit the proper application forms and pay the $60 application fee to the Indiana Real Estate Commission.
- Wait for application review and be associated with a current and active Indiana sponsoring broker to issue your license.
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
The Indiana Real Estate Broker 90-Hour Pre-License Course is designed to provide you with the 90 hours of instruction required to be eligible for an Indiana Real Estate Broker license. This course prepares you for the Indiana state licensing exam as well as provides the practical business knowledge and foundation necessary to be a successful real estate broker in Indiana. You will also receive three courses to help get your business off the ground: Building Your Sphere, Building Your Real Estate Business, and Is Commercial Real Estate For You?
- 90 hours of instruction
- Exam Prep Edge and Math Handbook included
- Self-paced online course
- Final exams must be passed with a minimum of 75% and may be taken as many times as necessary
- No proctor required for the final exam
- Seat time managed by the online course delivery system
- Certificates of completion available for download and via email
- 50% discount for a new course if needed
- Certificates of completion will remain in your account for a minimum of five years
3 Reasons to Get a Indiana Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Get your Indiana Real Estate Broker license with the Cameron Academy’s 90-hour pre-license course! Our self-paced online course includes Exam Prep Edge and Math Handbook, as well as three additional courses to help jumpstart your real estate career. Pass the state exam and become a successful real estate broker in Indiana with the knowledge and foundation provided by our course.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.