How to Renew Your Minnesota Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) License
Minnesota Mortgage License Renewal Requirements
- 8 hours of continuing education (CE) annually
- 3 hours of federal law
- 2 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending
- 1 hour of state-specific education
- Completion of pre-licensure education (PE) course requirements in the same year as license approval exempts the licensee from CE
- Licensees may not take the same CE course two years in a row
- Seat time will be enforced by the online course delivery system
Steps to Renew a Minnesota Mortgage License
- Complete the required 8 hours of continuing education
- Ensure course completions are reported to the NMLS within 7 business days
- Monitor your NMLS account for course completion verification
- Complete CE courses prior to the 12/31 deadline
- Apply to renew your license following NMLS guidelines
Cameron Academy’s Minnesota Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) 8-Hour Continuing Education Course is an online, self-study program designed to satisfy the annual continuing education requirements for individuals maintaining a state-issued MLO license in Minnesota. The course covers required topics, including:
- Three hours on federal mortgage-related laws
- Two hours on ethics, fraud, and consumer protection
- Two hours on lending standards related to nontraditional mortgage products
- One hour on Minnesota state-specific education
- Online, self-paced learning
- Comprehensive course materials and resources
- Detailed coverage of all required topics
- Seat time enforcement and management
- NMLS Provider # 1405076
- Course completions reported to the NMLS within 7 business days
3 Benefits of Early License Renewal
- Stay Ahead of the Curve with Cameron Academy: Renewing your MLO License early with Cameron Academy ensures you’re up-to-date with the latest industry regulations and changes without any hiccups. Their top-notch courses and expert instructors will give you a competitive edge over your peers and help you stand out as a proactive and well-informed professional. After all, who doesn’t want to be seen as a go-getter in the industry?
- Stress-Free Renewal Process: We all know that last-minute scrambles can be nerve-wracking. By renewing your MLO License early through Cameron Academy, you’ll enjoy a smooth and streamlined experience that takes the stress out of license renewal. Say goodbye to anxiety and hello to peace of mind, knowing that you’re all set for another exciting year in the mortgage industry!
- More Time for Education and Growth: With your license renewal through Cameron Academy out of the way, you can focus on what really matters – your personal and professional growth! Use the extra time you’ve saved to explore new training opportunities, attend industry conferences, or network with fellow professionals. You’ll be amazed at how much more you can achieve when you’re not worrying about renewal deadlines!
Protect your license and elevate your mortgage expertise with Cameron Academy’s MLO License Renewal Course, where cutting-edge knowledge and unparalleled support converge to propel you towards professional success.
Are You Late? No Worries.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.