How to Get Your Minnesota Real Estate Sales Agent License
Minnesota Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Complete 90 hours of pre-license coursework, including Course I, Course II, and Course III
- Pass the Minnesota Real Estate License Exam
- Be associated with an actively licensed real estate broker
Steps to Get a Minnesota Real Estate License
- Complete the 90-hour pre-licensing coursework, consisting of Course I, Course II, and Course III
- Pass the proctored final exam provided by your pre-license education company
- Pass the Minnesota Real Estate License Exam
- Associate with an actively licensed real estate broker
- Broker submits your license application to the state
- Receive your license upon approval
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
The Minnesota Real Estate Sales Agent 90-Hour Pre-License Course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful real estate sales agents in Minnesota. The course covers the required 90 hours of instruction, including Course I, Course II, and Course III, preparing students for the state licensing exam and building a solid foundation for their real estate career.
- Online, self-paced course
- Study materials, including real estate practice exams and flashcards
- Exam Prep Edge for Minnesota Real Estate License Exam
- Three non-credit courses to help build and grow your real estate business: Building Your Sphere, Building Your Real Estate Business, and Is Commercial Real Estate For You?
3 Reasons to Get a Minnesota Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Unlock the door to a rewarding career in Minnesota real estate with our comprehensive 90-hour pre-license course! Get the expert knowledge, tools, and support you need to pass the exam and build a successful real estate business. Enroll now and start your journey to becoming a licensed real estate sales agent in Minnesota!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.