How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Minnesota Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements Minnesota
- Renewal Date: 6/30 every two years (annual CE requirement is 15 hours)
- Please Note: Although the renewal date is 6/30, all CE must be completed by 6/15
- Hours Required: 30 hours within a 2-year period (15 hours of education each year)
- Mandatory Requirements:
- 1 hour of credit in the area of fair housing for each 2-year license period
- 1 hour of credit in the area of agency law for each 2-year license period
- Completion of a mandatory module each licensing year as part of the 15 hours
- Seat Time: Students must spend a minimum amount of time engaged in the course content
- Max Hours in a 24-Hour Period: Licensees will not receive credit for more than 8 hours of CE in a 24-hour period
Steps for Minnesota License Renewal
- Complete the required 15 hours of continuing education each year, including mandatory modules, fair housing, and agency law.
- Pass the final exams with at least a 75% score (multiple attempts allowed).
- Receive an electronic certificate of completion upon successful course completion.
- Submit your renewal application, ensuring the certificate(s) of completion are included if required.
- Renew your license by 4:30 PM Central Standard Time on June 30.
Cameron Academy offers the Minnesota Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 15-Hour Continuing Education Course, designed to meet the state requirements for active real estate license renewals. This comprehensive course covers practical application to inclusive representation, Minnesota agency law, first-time homebuyers, ethical dilemmas, property inspection issues, and selling to your sphere of influence.
- Approved by the Minnesota Department of Commerce
- Provider Approval Number: 21006660
- Engaging and interactive course content
- Convenient access to course materials
- Electronic certificate of completion provided upon successful course completion
- Final exams must be passed with at least a 75% score
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Upgrade your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s Minnesota Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 15-Hour Continuing Education Course. Experience flexible and interactive online learning while meeting state requirements. Enroll now and take the next step in your professional journey!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.