How to Get Your Mississippi Real Estate Sales Agent License
Mississippi Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED
Steps to Get a Mississippi Real Estate License
- Complete a 60-hour pre-licensing course from a Mississippi-approved education provider
- Submit a completed, notarized application to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission (MREC) within 60 days of the notary date, along with a certificate of completion, official transcript or grade report, and a application fee
- Receive approval from MREC and take the Mississippi Real Estate License Exam
- Pass the exam with a minimum score of 56/80 on the National section and 30/40 on the State section
- Obtain sponsorship from a licensed real estate broker
- Complete 30 hours of post-licensing education within the first year of licensure
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
This 60-hour Mississippi Salesperson Pre-Licensing Course covers the principles and practices of real estate necessary for success as a real estate salesperson in Mississippi. The course prepares learners for the Mississippi licensing exam and is designed to be taken online, allowing for a flexible and convenient learning experience.
- Online, self-paced course
- Mississippi Exam Prep Edge included
- Additional non-credit courses: Building Your Sphere, Building Your Real Estate Business, and Is Commercial Real Estate For You?
- Certificate of completion provided upon successful completion of the course
3 Reasons to Get a Mississippi Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Start your journey to becoming a successful real estate agent in Mississippi with our comprehensive and convenient online pre-license course. Take the first step towards your dream career today!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.