How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Mississippi Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements Mississippi
- Renewal Date: Every two years
- Hours Required: 16 hours
- 8 hours: Mandatory hours
- 2 hours in License Law
- 2 hours in Contract Law
- 4 hours in Agency Law
- 8 hours: Elective hours
- 8 hours: Mandatory hours
Steps for Mississippi License Renewal
- Complete the required 16 hours of continuing education, including mandatory and elective courses.
- Pass the final exams with at least a 70% score (multiple attempts allowed).
- Receive an electronic certificate of completion upon successful course completion.
- Submit your renewal application, ensuring the certificate(s) of completion are included if required.
- Renew your license within the required two-year renewal period.
Cameron Academy offers the Mississippi Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 16-Hour Continuing Education Course, designed to meet the state requirements for active real estate license renewals. This comprehensive course covers Mississippi agency law, contract law, license law, ethics at work, current issues, and selling to your sphere of influence.
- Approved for Mississippi real estate sales agent and broker license renewal
- Comprehensive coverage of mandatory and elective topics
- Engaging and interactive course content
- Convenient access to course materials
- Electronic certificate of completion provided upon successful course completion
- Final exams must be passed with at least a 70% score
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s Mississippi Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 16-Hour Continuing Education Course. Experience flexible and interactive online learning while meeting state requirements. Enroll now and take your professional journey to the next level!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.