How to Get Your Missouri Real Estate Sales Agent License
Missouri Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be of good moral character with a good reputation for honesty, integrity, and fair dealing
Steps to Get a Missouri Real Estate License
- Complete a 72-hour pre-licensing course approved by the Missouri Real Estate Commission, including:
- 48-hour Salesperson Pre-Examination course
- 24-hour Real Estate Practice course
- Pass the Missouri Real Estate Salesperson Exam, with a 70% score on the National section and 30/40 on the State section.
- Complete fingerprinting and background check through MREC vendor IdentoGO.
- Submit the Real Estate License Application along with the $90 fee.
- Wait for application review and license approval from the Missouri Real Estate Commission.
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
The Missouri Real Estate Sales Agent 72-Hour Pre-License Course is designed to provide all the required instruction to be eligible for a Missouri salesperson license. This comprehensive course prepares students for the state licensing exam and provides the practical business knowledge necessary to become a successful real estate agent in Missouri. Bonus materials like Exam Prep Edge and Solving Real Estate Math Problems are also included for test preparation.
- 48-Hour Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination Course
- 24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course
- Missouri Exam Prep Edge
- Building Your Sphere
- Building Your Real Estate Business
- Is Commercial Real Estate For You?
3 Reasons to Get a Missouri Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Get started on your journey to becoming a successful real estate agent in Missouri with Cameron Academy’s 72-Hour Pre-License Course! With our comprehensive and user-friendly online platform, you’ll be well-prepared to ace the state licensing exam and kick-start your real estate career. Don’t wait, enroll today!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.