How to Get Your Montana Real Estate Sales Agent License
Montana Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted alien
- At least 18 years of age
- 10th-grade education from an accredited high school or equivalent
Steps to Get a Montana Real Estate License
- Complete the 70-hour pre-license course from an approved real estate school
- Pass the Montana Real Estate Examination (80% or better on the uniform portion, and 70% or better on the state portion)
- Obtain broker affiliation with a licensed Montana broker with a supervising broker endorsement
- Submit the Montana real estate license application along with necessary documents and fees
- Wait for application review and license issuance
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
The Cameron Academy’s Montana Real Estate Sales Agent 70-Hour Pre-License Course offers comprehensive online training to fulfill the state-required pre-licensing hours and provides the essential knowledge to pass the Montana Real Estate License Exam. This course offers expert local instructors, engaging learning materials, and various interactive tools to ensure students are well-prepared for their exams and future careers in real estate.
- State-approved 70-hour pre-license course
- Expert local instructor support
- Three real estate study guides
- Comprehensive CompuCram exam preparation
- Simulated exams, flashcards, and readiness assessments
- Live and interactive instruction, including Exam Crammer webinars and instructor Q&A sessions
- Access to career success tools for one year
- Pass or Don’t Pay Guarantee (excluding FL, NJ, TN, and MI)
3 Reasons to Get a Montana Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Jumpstart your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s Montana Real Estate Sales Agent 70-Hour Pre-License Course. Enroll today and benefit from our comprehensive course materials, expert instruction, and interactive learning tools. We’re here to help you succeed in your real estate journey!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.