How to Get Your Nevada Real Estate Sales Agent License
Nevada Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent (GED)
Steps to Get a Nevada Real Estate License
- Complete 120 hours of pre-license coursework, including 45 hours of Real Estate Principles and 45 hours of Real Estate Law (with 18 hours of Nevada law).
- Pass the Nevada Real Estate License Exam ($100 per attempt), scoring 60/80 on the National section and 30/40 on the State section.
- Complete fingerprinting and background check, with fees ranging from $60-$65.
- Submit a completed and notarized Application Form 549, along with a $125 application fee.
- Wait for application review and approval, which usually takes 5-10 business days.
- Obtain sponsorship from a licensed real estate broker in Nevada.
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
Our 120-hour Nevada Real Estate Sales Agent Pre-License Course is designed to provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful real estate agent in Nevada. The package includes the mandatory 90 hours of pre-licensing education, 30 hours of Contract Preparation and Agency, and three bonus courses to help you build your real estate business.
- Comprehensive, state-approved content
- Self-paced, online format for flexibility and convenience
- Exam preparation tools, including practice exams and flashcards
- Access to expert instructors for guidance and support
- 3 bonus courses to help jump-start your real estate career
3 Reasons to Get a Nevada Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Ready to start your exciting new career in Nevada real estate? Enroll in our comprehensive online course today and take the first step towards achieving your dreams! With our expert guidance, flexible learning options, and proven success strategies, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a top-notch real estate agent in no time.
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.