How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your New Jersey Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements New Jersey
- Renewal Date: 4/30 every odd-numbered year
- Hours Required: 12 hours
- 1 hour: Fair Housing
- 2 hours: Ethics
- 3 hours: Core
- 6 hours: Electives (a mix of any of the following three CE types: electives, ethics, core, or fair housing)
Steps for New Jersey License Renewal
- Complete the required 12 hours of continuing education, including 1 hour of Fair Housing, 2 hours of Ethics, 3 hours of Core, and 6 hours of Electives.
- Ensure that course completions are reported to the New Jersey Real Estate Commission through PSI within seven to ten days from the course completion date.
- Receive an electronic copy of the course certificate of completion upon successful completion of the course.
- Pay applicable license renewal fees.
Cameron Academy’s 12-Hour Continuing Education Course for New Jersey Real Estate Sales Agents and Brokers covers all the required hours for active license renewals. This comprehensive package contains core courses and a variety of elective courses designed to enhance your knowledge and professionalism in the real estate industry.
- 12 Total hours: 6 Core Topics hours and 6 Elective hours
- Courses cover Ethics, Fair Housing, Core, and a mix of elective topics
- Engaging and relevant course content
- Flexible online learning platform
- No final exam required for continuing education credit
- Electronic course completion certificates
- Five-year certificate retention in your account
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Boost your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s 12-Hour Continuing Education Course for New Jersey Sales Agents and Brokers! Stay compliant, knowledgeable, and competitive in today’s real estate market. Enroll now and invest in your success!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.