How to Get Your North Carolina Real Estate Broker License
North Carolina Real Estate License Requirements
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
Steps to Get a North Carolina Real Estate License
- Complete the 75-hour pre-licensing course
- Submit an application to the North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Complete fingerprinting and background check
- Pass the North Carolina Real Estate License Exam
- Wait for application review and background report clearance
- Find a broker sponsor and activate your license
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
This comprehensive online course covers all 75 hours of essential real estate topics required for obtaining a broker license in North Carolina. The course is designed to prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate License Exam and help you build a successful real estate career. In addition to the pre-license course, the package includes North Carolina Exam Prep Edge and a digital textbook, “North Carolina Real Estate: Principles & Practices, 8th Edition.”
- 75-hour online pre-license course
- NC Exam Prep Edge to help you pass the exam with confidence
- “North Carolina Real Estate: Principles & Practices, 8th Edition” eTextbook
- Additional courses on building your real estate business, expanding your sphere, and exploring commercial real estate opportunities
3 Reasons to Get a North Carolina Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Jumpstart your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s North Carolina Real Estate Broker 75-Hour Pre-License Course. With our expertly crafted course, exam preparation tools, and additional resources, you’ll be well-equipped to achieve success in the North Carolina real estate market. Enroll today and start your journey to becoming a top-notch real estate provisional broker!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.