How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your North Dakota Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements North Dakota
- Renewal Date: 11/15 each year
- Salesperson Hours Required: 12 total hours
- 3 mandatory hours: Contract Law with Administrative Rule Changes
- 9 elective hours
- Broker Hours Required: 12 total hours
- 6 mandatory hours:
- 3 hours of Contract Law with Administrative Rule Changes
- 3 hours of Agency Law
- 6 elective hours
- 6 mandatory hours:
Steps for North Dakota License Renewal
- Complete the required continuing education hours for Salesperson or Broker.
- Finish the courses within one year of enrollment.
- Pass the final exams with at least a 75% score (unlimited retakes).
- Obtain an electronic Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of each course.
- Submit your Certificates of Completion to the North Dakota Real Estate Commission.
- Pay the applicable license renewal fees.
Cameron Academy’s North Dakota Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 12-Hour Continuing Education Course provides a comprehensive package for active license renewals. The course includes mandatory and elective hours, ensuring you stay current with industry trends and regulations.
- Salesperson: 12 total hours (3 mandatory hours and 9 elective hours)
- Broker: 12 total hours (6 mandatory hours and 6 elective hours)
- Relevant and engaging course content
- Flexible online learning platform
- Final exams require a 75% passing score (unlimited retakes)
- Electronic course completion certificates
- Five-year certificate retention in your account
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s North Dakota Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 12-Hour Continuing Education Course! Stay compliant and gain valuable insights into the industry. Enroll now and invest in your success!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.