How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Oregon Real Estate Broker and Principal Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements Oregon
- Initial License Renewal Date: Last day of the licensee’s birth month, with a minimum initial term of 13 months and maximum of 24 months and 30 days.
- 2nd and Subsequent Renewal Date: Every 2 years by the last day of the licensee’s birth month.
- Hours Required: 30 hours (3 hours of Oregon Law and Rule Required Course (LARRC) and 27 elective hours)
Steps for Oregon Real Estate License Renewal
- Complete the required 30 hours of continuing education, including the 3-hour LARRC course and 27 elective hours.
- For licensees renewing active or reactivating after July 1, 2022, take the 1-hour LARRC Supplemental Fair Housing Course if needed.
- Maintain records of continuing education certificates of attendance and completed Continuing Education Record form for three years after the license renewal date.
- Pay the applicable license renewal fees.
This comprehensive 30-hour Oregon Real Estate Broker and Principal Broker Continuing Education Course provides all the required hours for Broker active license renewals renewing a second or subsequent time. The package includes the 3-hour LARRC course and 27 elective hours, offering a variety of relevant and engaging topics designed to keep you up-to-date with industry trends and legal requirements.
- This comprehensive 30-hour Oregon Real Estate Broker and Principal Broker Continuing Education Course provides all the required hours for Broker active license renewals renewing a second or subsequent time. The package includes the 3-hour LARRC course and 27 elective hours, offering a variety of relevant and engaging topics designed to keep you up-to-date with industry trends and legal requirements.
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career with Cameron Academy in order to stay ahead of the competition. Our comprehensive, engaging, and convenient online courses will ensure you have the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the rapidly evolving real estate market. Don’t wait – invest in your future today with Cameron Academy!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.