How to Get Your Pennsylvania Real Estate Sales Agent License
Pennsylvania Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED
Steps to Get a Pennsylvania Real Estate License
- Complete the 75-hour pre-license coursework, including 30 hours of real estate license fundamentals and 45 hours of real estate license practice.
- Pass the final pre-license exam, which must be supervised by a proctor.
- Complete fingerprinting and a background check, providing a certified criminal history report from the Pennsylvania Access to Criminal History (PATCH).
- Pass the Pennsylvania Real Estate License Exam, with a minimum score of 60/80 on the National section and 23/30 on the State section.
- Submit a real estate license application along with the required documentation.
- Receive sponsorship from an employing broker with a valid PA Real Estate Broker license.
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
Introducing the Pennsylvania Real Estate Sales Agent 75-Hour Pre-License Course, offered by Cameron Academy. This comprehensive online course will guide you through the process of becoming a licensed real estate agent in Pennsylvania. With our expertly designed curriculum, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills needed to pass the Pennsylvania real estate license exam and start your career in real estate.
- Comprehensive 75-hour pre-license course
- PA Exam Prep Edge for focused exam preparation
- Flexible and self-paced online learning
- Expert guidance on building your real estate business
- Bonus courses on building your sphere and growing your real estate business
3 Reasons to Get a Pennsylvania Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to launch a rewarding career in real estate. Enroll in Cameron Academy’s Pennsylvania Real Estate Sales Agent 75-Hour Pre-License Course and take the first step towards becoming a successful real estate agent in Pennsylvania. Your future starts here!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.