How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Rhode Island Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements Rhode Island
- Licenses issued before January 1, 2020: Renewal every two years by April 30 of each even-numbered year
- Licenses issued after January 1, 2020: Renewal every two years on the anniversary of the date the license was issued
- Hours Required: 24 hours (9 mandatory hours, including 3 hours in Fair Housing; 15 elective hours)
Steps for Rhode Island Real Estate License Renewal
- Complete the required 24 hours of continuing education, including 9 mandatory hours and 15 elective hours.
- Maintain records of your continuing education certificates for a minimum of five years.
- Log in to the Rhode Island licensing system online and follow the prompts to renew your license.
- Pay the applicable license renewal fees.
Cameron Academy’s Rhode Island Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 24-Hour Continuing Education Course provides a comprehensive curriculum to meet all licensing requirements for both sales agents and brokers. This package includes 9 hours of mandatory topics, such as ethics and fair housing, and 15 hours of engaging elective courses. Stay informed and up-to-date with our flexible, high-quality online course offerings.
- Covers all required hours for license renewal
- Comprehensive and engaging course content
- Immediate electronic certificate of completion upon course completion
- Courses are accessible online, offering flexibility and convenience
- Final exams require a 75% passing score
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s online courses. Our comprehensive and engaging continuing education courses provide the knowledge and skills you need to excel in the industry while meeting your licensing requirements. Invest in your future success and enroll today with Cameron Academy!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.