How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your South Carolina Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements South Carolina
- Renewal Date: 6/30 every two years
- Hours Required: 10 hours
- Salesperson or Broker: 4 mandatory hours, 6 elective hours
- Broker-in-Charge: 4 mandatory hours, 4 core hours, 2 elective hours
Steps for South Carolina Real Estate License Renewal
- Complete the required 10 hours of continuing education, including mandatory and elective hours based on your license type (Salesperson or Broker, Broker-in-Charge).
- Keep records of your continuing education certificates for a minimum of five years.
- Submit proof of completed continuing education courses with your renewal application, if required.
- Pay the applicable license renewal fees.
Cameron Academy’s South Carolina Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 10-Hour Continuing Education Course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to maintain your license and excel in the real estate industry. This comprehensive package includes all 10 hours required for broker and sales active license renewals, covering both mandatory and elective topics.
- Covers all required hours for license renewal
- Engaging and relevant course content
- Immediate electronic certificate of completion upon course completion
- Accessible online, offering flexibility and convenience
- Final exams require a 75% passing score
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career with Cameron Academy’s online courses! Our comprehensive and engaging continuing education courses provide the knowledge and skills you need to excel in the industry while meeting your licensing requirements. Invest in your future success and enroll today with Cameron Academy!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.