How to Get Your Tennessee Real Estate Affiliate Broker License
Tennessee Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
Steps to Get a Tennessee Real Estate License
- Complete a 90-hour Tennessee Real Estate Affiliate Broker Pre-License Course (60 hours of Real Estate Principles/Fundamentals and 30 hours for New Affiliates)
- Pass the Tennessee Real Estate License Exam
- Get fingerprinted and undergo a background check
- Obtain Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Submit your Real Estate Affiliate Broker License Application
- Await application review and license issuance
- Find a licensed real estate broker for sponsorship
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
Cameron Academy’s Tennessee Real Estate Affiliate Broker 90-Hour Pre-License Course is designed to prepare aspiring real estate professionals for a successful career in the industry. This comprehensive course meets the Tennessee Real Estate Commission’s requirements, covering essential topics such as real estate principles, fundamentals, and best practices for new affiliates. Our experienced instructors are committed to ensuring students fully grasp the material and are well-prepared to pass both the end-of-course examination and the state exam. With flexible online delivery, Cameron Academy’s pre-license course accommodates various learning styles and preferences, setting students on the path to a successful career in real estate.
- Comprehensive 90-hour pre-license course
- Expert instruction from experienced professionals
- Flexible online delivery for self-paced learning
- Exam Prep, Math Handbook, and unlimited practice exams included
- Bonus business-building courses
3 Reasons to Get a Tennessee Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Embark on an exciting and rewarding career in Tennessee real estate with Cameron Academy’s 90-Hour Pre-License Course. Get the knowledge, skills, and support you need to succeed in the competitive real estate market. Enroll today and start your journey towards becoming a top-performing real estate affiliate broker!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.