How to Get Your Washington Real Estate Broker License
Washington Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent education (GED)
Steps to Get a Washington Real Estate License
- Complete 90 hours of pre-license coursework, including:
- 60 hours in Real Estate Fundamentals
- 30 hours in Real Estate Practices
- Register as a student with the testing vendor, Applied Measurements Professionals, Inc. (AMP)
- Pass the Washington Real Estate License Exam (70/100 on the National section and 21/30 on the State section)
- Complete fingerprinting and background check using MorphoTrust’s IdentoGO process
- Submit the Real Estate Broker License Application online using Washington’s SecureAccess (SAW) system
- Obtain sponsorship from a licensed real estate broker
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
Our 90-hour Washington Real Estate Broker Pre-License Course is designed to provide you with the comprehensive instruction required to become a licensed real estate broker in Washington. This course will not only prepare you for the state licensing exam but also provide you with the practical business knowledge necessary to succeed in the real estate industry.
- Online, self-paced learning
- Study materials including practice exams and flashcards
- Bonus courses: Solving Real Estate Math Problems and Building Your Real Estate Business
- Exam Prep Edge to enhance test preparation
- Electronic certificate of completion
3 Reasons to Get a Washington Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Start your journey to a rewarding career in real estate with our Washington Real Estate Broker 90-Hour Pre-License Course! Get ready to pass the licensing exam, build your real estate business, and embark on a successful and fulfilling career. Sign up today and let us help you make your real estate dreams a reality!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.