How to Get Your West Virginia Real Estate Sales Agent License
West Virginia Real Estate License Requirements
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Steps to Get a West Virginia Real Estate License
- Complete 90 hours of pre-license coursework, which includes:
- 30 hours of Real Estate Principles and Practice
- 20 hours of Real Estate Law
- 20 hours of Real Estate Finance
- 20 hours of Real Estate Appraisal
- Pass the final pre-license exam with a proctor overseeing
- Submit fingerprints and undergo a background check
- Apply for and pass the West Virginia Real Estate License Exam
- Submit a completed and notarized license application
- Obtain sponsorship from a licensed broker
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
A real estate agent is an inspiring, multifaceted professional who not only assists clients in buying, selling, or renting properties but also makes dreams come true by helping individuals and families find the perfect place to call home. When you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent, you acquire invaluable skills such as effective communication, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the real estate market, all of which enable you to excel in this exciting and dynamic industry. The passion and dedication of a real estate agent have the power to transform lives, making the profession not only financially rewarding but also personally fulfilling. By stepping into the world of real estate, you unlock unlimited potential to make a lasting impact on the lives of countless people and build a successful, vibrant career.
Our comprehensive 90-hour course is designed to fulfill the required instruction to become a real estate sales agent in West Virginia. This course prepares learners for the West Virginia licensing exam and provides the foundation necessary to be a successful real estate licensee. Additionally, this package includes Exam Prep Edge and three non-credit courses to help you build your business.
- 90 hours of instruction, including principles, practice, law, finance, and appraisal
- WV Exam Prep Edge to help you pass the state exam
- Building Your Sphere and Building Your Real Estate Business courses to kick-start your career
3 Reasons to Get a West Virginia Real Estate License
- Unleash Unlimited Earning Potential: A real estate license opens the door to a career with no salary cap, where your hustle and ambition directly influence your income, allowing you to secure the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enjoy Flexible Work Hours: Experience the joy of having control over your schedule, as obtaining a real estate license gives you the freedom to balance your work and personal life, making time for your passions and loved ones.
- Accelerate Personal Growth: A real estate license challenges you to develop essential life skills, such as negotiation, communication, and problem-solving, fostering personal and professional growth while making you a more well-rounded individual.
Transform your future with the West Virginia Real Estate Sales Agent 90-Hour Pre-License Course! Our expertly designed online course provides the knowledge, tools, and confidence you need to excel in the dynamic world of real estate. Start your journey today and become a successful real estate agent in West Virginia!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.