How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your West Virginia Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements in West Virginia
- Renewal Date: June 30th each year
- Hours Required: 7 hours
- 7 hours of elective courses
Steps for West Virginia Real Estate License Renewal
- Complete the 7 hours of required elective continuing education courses.
- Retain electronic copies of course certificates of completion for a minimum of five years.
- Submit renewal application and any required certificates of completion with your renewal.
- Pay the applicable license renewal fees.
Cameron Academy’s West Virginia Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker 7-Hour Continuing Education Course provides a comprehensive and engaging online learning experience designed to fulfill the licensing requirements for both Sales Agents and Brokers in West Virginia. The course covers a variety of elective topics, ensuring that you stay informed and up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Meets all required hours for license renewal
- Engaging and relevant course content
- Immediate electronic certificate of completion upon course completion
- Accessible online, offering flexibility and convenience
- Final exams with a 75% passing score
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Maximize your potential and stay ahead of the competition with Cameron Academy’s online continuing education courses! Our expertly crafted courses provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to excel in the real estate industry while meeting your licensing requirements. Invest in your future success and enroll today with Cameron Academy!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.